Join us for a free hormone therapy replacement seminar
We are holding a seminar to help you better understand hormone replacement therapy and determine if it can help you live a better quality of life.
- Tuesday, September 27th @ 6:30.
- Will take place at the Bloomington Convention Center.
- Dinner is provided at no cost!
- Come solo, grab a partner or bring a friend. All are welcome!
- Space is limited, registration required!
- No commitment required.
What you will learn
- The benefits of hormone replacement therapy for both men and women.
- Which hormones are best to take.
- How often you’ll need to take them.
- Common misconceptions about hormone replacement therapy.